JOIN US / OCT. 27-28 / MALIBU, CA
Phil's Cookie Fondo, New (2) Day Ride Option!
In Phil Gaimon’s years as a pro cyclist, when he mentioned that he lived in Los Angeles, people would ask how he could train in a town known only for traffic and movie stars, but pro teams have held training camps in Malibu for years, and here's your chance to find out why.
Phil’s Fondo is his chance to show off the great climbs, ocean air, and perfect weather, to help Los Angeles get the reputation it deserves as a world-class cycling destination. Phil designed the courses himself, collected rider gifts from his favorite sponsors, and thanks to our fundraising partners, Chef’s Cycle and No Kid Hungry, we’ll have celebrity chefs and Michelin stars providing post-ride meals both Saturday & Sunday, and gourmet cookies all weekend, for an LA food experience that would be worth the price of registration by itself.
Cookie Fondo - Greatest Hits
Registration Packages Include:
- All-new (2) day package available! Join us both Saturday & Sunday for another day of cookies and fun on bikes, with new course options.
- Ride Entry to 2018 Cookie Fondo. Ride & hang with Phil Gaimon, Cannondale Pro Cycling Team Members, and pro friends!
- Rider Swag Bag from Cookie Fondo Sponsors and Event Partners (New Balance, Camelbak, VeloFix, Cannondale & More).
- Invitation to meet the pros at packet pickup on Saturday, with lunch by Chef Jeff Mahin.
- Post-ride dinner and drinks by celebrity chefs from Chefs Cycle, for one the greatest food experiences you'll ever have!
- Custom Participant Pack including bib number, bike numbers & pro-style stickers for your bike.
- Fully-supported routes by VeloFix on the road and local bike shops staffing the aid stations.
- Cookies from Jeff Mahin! Nutrition from Clif Bar! Well-staffed & stocked aid stations.
- Cookie Fondo Sponsor Expo w/ Cannondale Bike Demo, Sponsors & Cycling Vendors
Cookie Fondo Photos
A few of our favorites from last year.
PHIL GAIMON'S 2018 COOKIE CORNER TOUR!
Phil Gaimon's #cookiecorner rocked the 2017 Amgen Tour of California and Colorado Classic! We'll heckle the riders, eat some cookies, give out swag, and try to get shoutouts from Phil Ligget & Paul Sherwen again in 2018. Keep an eye out for 2018 details & dates.
Phil Gaimon is a former professional cyclist, author of "Pro Cycling on $10 a Day" & "Ask A Pro" and a Los Angeles resident when he's not traveling the US attacking famous climbs. Want to know more? Follow him on social media @philgaimon.