PHIL'S COOKIE FONDO // SUNDAY - OCTOBER 15, 2017
'The Original Cookie Fondo'
In Phil Gaimon’s years as a pro cyclist, every time he mentioned that he lived in Los Angeles, people would ask how he could train in a town known only for traffic and movie stars.
Now that he’s retired, Phil’s Fondo is his answer to that question: a chance to show off the great climbs, ocean air, and perfect weather, to help Los Angeles get the reputation it deserves as a world-class cycling destination. Phil designed the courses himself, collected rider gifts from his favorite sponsors, and thanks to our fundraising partners, Chef’s Cycle and No Kid Hungry, we’ll have celebrity chefs and Michelin stars providing lunch at the expo, post-ride dinner, and cookies all weekend, for an LA food experience that would be worth the price of registration by itself. Pro teams have held their training camps in Malibu for years. Here's your chance to find out why.
Cookie Fondo - Greatest Hits
Registration Packages Include:
- Ride Entry to 2017 Cookie Fondo, select preferred distance.
- Rider Swag Bag from Malibu Cookie Fondo Sponsors and Event Partners (New Balance, Camelbak, VeloFix, Cannondale & More)
- Post-ride meal and drinks by Chef Jeff Mahin & Guest Celebrity Chefs
- Custom Participant Pack including bike plates, bib number & bike stickers with your name. Just like the pros!
- Fully-supported routes by Mavic Neutral Support & VeloFix
- Cookies on top of climbs! Well-staffed & stocked aid stations by local bikes shops/clubs.
- Ride & hang with Phil Gaimon, Cannondale Pro Cycling Team Members & WorldTour friends!
- Malibu Gran Cookie Dough Expo w/ Cannondale Bike Demo, Team Sponsors & Cycling Vendors
- Saturday (10/14) Warm-Up Ride w/ Phil's WorldTour Friends & Special Guests
- Invitation to "Draft Animals" Book Launch Party - Lunch & Drinks provided by Guest Celebrity Chefs
Cookie Fondo Photos
A few of our favorites from last year.
Phil Gaimon is a former professional cyclist, author of "Pro Cycling on $10 a Day" & "Ask A Pro" and a Los Angeles resident when he's not traveling the US attacking famous climbs. Want to know more? Follow him on social media @philgaimon.