PHIL'S FONDO - A DAY OF BIKES, COOKIES & FUN WITH PHIL GAIMON OF CANNONDALE-DRAPAC PRO CYCLING.
Ride The Malibu Gran Cookie Dough
'The Original Cookie Fondo'
Phil Gaimon is a pro cyclist on Cannondale, one of the top teams in the world. Every time he mentions that he lives in Los Angeles, people ask how he can train in a town known only for traffic and movie stars. This is Phil's answer:
"I've ridden all over the world, and with great climbs, ocean air, and perfect weather year-round, I don't want to live anywhere else. This event was my idea to show off my home roads and help Los Angeles get the reputation it deserves as a cycling destination. I designed the courses myself, and chose the food, drinks, sponsors, and high-class amenities to give riders the full LA experience. Pro teams have held their training camps here for years. Here's your chance to find out why."
Malibu Gran Cookie Dough - Greatest Hits
- Test your fitness on Encinal Canyon and Yerba Buena
- Test your skills on the dirt climb of Sycamore Canyon
- Fully-supported by Mavic Neutral Support
- Hang out and ride with the pros
- Swag from Cannondale Pro Cycling team sponsors
- DELICIOUS COOKIES AT THE TOP OF EACH CLIMB
- Ocean views from the Pacific Coast Highway
- Mountain views from iconic Mulholland
- Thrilling descents down Latigo and Decker Canyons
- Post-ride meal by celebrity Chef Jeff Mahin
- California sun and short sleeves in November
- Cannondale Bike Demo
Phil Gaimon is a pro cyclist for team Cannondale, author of "Pro Cycling on $10 a Day," and a Los Angeles resident when he's not racing. Want to know more? Follow him on social media @philgaimon.